LCU's Online Financial Aid System
Welcome to the Lubbock Christian University Online Financial Aid System. You can:
- Complete our institutional financial aid application online
- Check the status of your application
- View a list of documents we've received from you and a list of the documents still outstanding
- View your financial aid awards
- View your student loan history
- Check the status of your student loans for the current year.
Log In Instructions
New Password Requirements - New password requirements have been implemented. All users will need to create a new password that meet the following criteria:
- Minimum length of 9 characters
- Contain at least one uppercase (A-Z) and one lowercase (a-z) letter
- Contain at least one number (0-9)
- Contain at least one special character (!@#$%^&*)
You will be locked out of your account after 3 failed attempts and will need to contract the Financial Assistance Office to have your account reset.
New Students: To access the online system, click on the First Time User link in the Login box. Enter your Social Security Number (enter numbers only) and click Submit. You will then be asked to answer two account activation questions to verify your identity. You will then be asked to create a PIN. Please keep this PIN number as you will use it to access this site to review your financial aid status and accept your financial aid.
Returning Students: To access the online system, enter your Social Security Number and PIN. If you do not remember your PIN, enter your Social Security Number and click on Forgot your PIN to answer a security question and reset your PIN. After successfully logging in, set the Current Award Year to the specific year for which you are applying for aid. Example: Summer and Fall 2019, select: 2019/2020. (Award Year is located in the blue bar at the top of the screen.)
You must have a financial aid record already established at Lubbock Christian University in order to use this system. If you have not begun the financial aid application process, you can get started by completing online the Free Application for Federal Student Aid. Enter our school code, 003586, on your application and we will automatically receive a copy. Once we receive your information from the application, we'll notify you so that you can then start using this system.